Tuesday, December 30, 2008

“Ferie for Alle” = “Holiday for all”



It’s not an official translation but just my thoughts. Red Cross has this program three times a year i.e during Christmas, summer and easter vacation. I got an opportunity to volunteer on this program during Christmas holiday. I am very pleased to be in this program as i got to feel the festival very nearly. On this Program we were altogether nine volunteers. It the was first time that we were celebrating christmas and being the part of such program. Bhowever to the the other well experienced volunteer made it easy. It was mine pleasure to work with those experienced volunteers. Some of them are being on this program from last 15 years.


There are 16 families from various countries who are in Norway including dome of Norwegian families. Altogether we were 70 just like a very big family. The every movement I passed on this program I enjoyed it even though I am not feeling well. I had tried to talk almost all the family and learned many things from them and talk about Nepali culture. We were there from 22-27 December 2008. I feel that the days are just running.

No comments: