Thursday, April 23, 2009

Anti-Human Trafficking Campaign in Beautiful Bergen

I heard that Bergen is very beautiful form many people but I found Bergen very beautiful than people used to speak about it. We visited Bergen with a slogan “Say no to Human Trafficking” and aware people about Human Trafficking. This was one of the biggest gatherings organized to support yearly Red Cross Youth Campaign against Human Trafficking. We were all youth delegates except Aline from Rwanda were gather along with some youth volunteers from Akershus, Oslo and Telemark.

When we reached Bergen we received very warm welcome from Bergen Red Cross youth. We all had joined delicious dinner made by Trude one of the past youth delegate to Lebanon.

Almost all volunteer along with all youth delegate in Norway were waiting for the next day to hold stand and spread information about human trafficking in city center of Bergen.

The next day everyone is shining with warm sunlight and spread over the city center with brochures busy on talking with the people. The weather was very good so that area of city center was full with people.

Auction and youth volunteer moving around city center with Red Cross Balloon hanging like forced prostitution, forced labor are the one of most attractive things that we able to attract the people.

Active participation of the entire volunteer made it success and able to raise some money too.

We also got chance to view beautiful Bergen with help of Red Cross youth volunteer. We went to the Fløyen Mountain and got a chance to view real beauties of the beautiful Bergen.

The view from the Fløyen was awesome. We also been to Aquarium and got a chance to view Penguin, shell and many beautiful fishes many more things.


5 comments:

Marina =) said...

I am glad u liked Bergen! =) I miss it...

VISHWA said...

Thanks !!
I had also missed you !!!

Netra P. Paudyal 'Krishna' said...

Nice photos!! I enjoyed the blog.

Mina said...

Great blog!! Glad youve had a good time in Norway so far=)
xxxMina Mariaxxx

Nirajan Thapa said...

Thanks fren! I got ur blog add through google search engine. it's me Nirajan Thapa from Nepal, dear fren I've been just selected as a youth delegate for Norway (i think like u) please, share ur experience in norway. I'll be thankful for ur help fren, i think ur experience may lead me to be a good volunteer in Red cross society's activities in my future. my mail Id is tpnir21@yahoo.com