Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Home coming Seminar!!




It was 14th of June we all the 16 delegates were supposed to meet together again at Haraldsheim but unfortunately we meet only 10 delegates. I was very excited to meet all delegates after 10 months. I was hoping to hear from all the delegates and know their experiences. But I am able to meet all the 16 delegates only on 15th of June it was very different feelings to see all together. We all were on the Home Coming seminar where all delegates had presentation about their experiences in a new country. Presentations of all delegates were very interesting and got chance to learn many new things.


I was also very happy to see the delegates on different national costumes. We almost all delegates spent 5 days together and shared experiences with each other.

I was very happy and also sad because our departure date was coming near. I was happy because I am traveling back to my home land after 10 months and excited to meet all my dear friends and my family members. Even though we have very few facilities in Nepal but also I am excited to be back and with my family and friends and eat varieties of spicy and tasty food. I was sad because I got lots of friends and afraid that when we are going to meet again. Any way I have to leave Norway after my most beautiful time of my life and I think this time will never come back in my life again.

I would like to thank all the dear friends who made my stay more wonderful and memorable and off course Norwegian Red Cross, Nepal Red Cross and all the staff of both societies.

No comments: